Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BiNGE's Editor - Page Two

A few days later, after visiting the original "BiNGE" web site, I was hooked for good. But, I noticed that while the graphics (cartoons) were superb, the text needed a little bit of help. So, I volunteered to assist, and began my new job as 'chief editor'... :-) I've only edited two episodes so far; "Meet the New Boss" and "Same as The Old Boss". They are absolutely hilarious, in a twisted sort of way, but their message rings loud and clear: WE ALL HAVE ADDICTIONS!! Some of them are in the closet and some we wear on our shirt sleeves. Some are barely noticable, while others smack you in the face without warning. Any way you look at it, the World abounds with billions of people who are addicted to something, and it is on that premise that BiNGE reigns supreme.


Over the coming days, weeks, and months, it's my complete intention to promote "BiNGE" in any and every way possible. The only limit of 'BiNGE' is the number of addicts and addictions on the planet, and, to me, that number seems limitless, and Eric deserves -No, is entitled to all the success that an artist of his calibre deserves.


I'll keep you posted, and would love to hear your comments......


Signed: BiNGE's Editor

No comments: